Mail Forwarding Package
+VAT per month
Efficient Mail Forwarding
Mail will be sent first class and within 48 hours (not including weekends)
Our mail forwarding service uses a competitive price plan.
Short Term Contracts
Our short term contract gives you the flexibility to cancel your mail box.
The Mail Forwarding Service
Mail forwarding is a professional service, giving your business an inexpensive alternative to opening a London Office. Your mail is received at Ideas House and is forwarded to your designated address
Frequently Asked Mail Forwarding Questions
Below we have a list of common questions related to the mail forwarding service.
What's in the Mail Forwarding package?
- Mail maximum Letter size 35.2cm (L) x25cm (w) x2.5cm (d) Letters (max weight 750g).
- Small parcels size 45 (L) x35 (W)x16cm max weight 2 kilo.
- Mailbox is based on one staff member named, additional contacts an extra £2.00 per month.
- Letters mailed in standard large envelopes, or Jiffy bags at £0.20 per letter handling plus Royal
- Mail standard rates (UK clients, international on request)
What do I need to Sign-up?
Two proofs of identitifcation required on sign up:
- Either Passport or driving license,
- Utility or phone bill, not over three months old.
We will mail by 1st class post unless otherwise specified.
- Small parcels handling charged £2.50 each plus standard Royal Mail postal charges. (UK clients, international on request).
- Medium parcels by arrangement, maximum we accept 5 Kilo per parcel – (allocation six per mail box per month)
- Charges freight cost plus £2.50 per parcel handling charge (UK clients, international on request)
- Parcel Storage charge of £2.50 per day (first 48 hours free, not including weekends which are free , no deliveries or collections over the weekend )
- Special delivery by arrangement at additional costs, confirm details on mailing preference
- You can also collect if preferred. All mail is received and dispatched completely at addressee’s own risk.
- Mail float £10.00 required if exceeding this level, you will receive notification
- The advantages of our standard mail box but with mail forwarding.
- Ideal for Companies away from London or international
What is mail forwarding/mail redirection?
A mail forwarding address works very simply. You use Ideas House as your virtual office address in London .
Your business mail is addressed to your company or personal name at ldeas House and then it is forwarded to your designated address.
Mail forwarding is an ideal option for individuals or companies wanting a virtual office in London when located away from the Capital and wanting a London presence.
Why redirect your mail and the benefits of mail forwarding
There are many benefits to mail forwarding, whether you are using it for personal or professional use we at Virtual Office 4 U have the perfect mail redirection service to suit your needs.
- We will receive all your mail and packages, and forward on the items to an address of your choice,.
- If you like to travel often, we can hold your mail and forward it to you at your convenience.
- Moving abroad? You can keep your virtual office address in London, with our mail redirection service you can receive your mail anywhere in the world. ( prices on request )
- If you use your virtual office address in London as your company address, we can still forward your mail to your home without passing on your personal details.
- If you are staying at a short-term address, we can give you a more permanent place for your important mail and have it forwarded to you at an address of your choice.
- All junk mail will be removed unless instructed otherwise.
How do i set up a mail forwarding address?
It takes under ten minutes to set up your own mail forwarding address, often your registration will be approved within a single working day. Our registration process is effortless, all we require is two proofs of Identity, either a passport or drivers’ licence and a utility or phone bill under 3 months old.
How long will it take for me to receive my mail?
2 days in most cases (to a UK address). Your mail will be sent out within 48 hours (normally on the same day) excluding weekends.